Kuttumb International conduct many conferences worldwide.
By registering for the APP Conference, you agree to be bound by the
terms and conditions set out below. You acknowledge and accept that we have the right to publicly announce our
business relationship with you which shall include but not be limited to announcements on social media.
Such announcements shall not be disparaging or otherwise adverse to your business.
All registrations are regarded complete only having made the full payment prior to the Conference and on site.
Registration and Payment
To register for conference, delegates must submit a registration form and follow any directions set out at :
Upon successful submission of your registration form, a confirmation of registration and tax invoice will be sent to your email address (as set out in your registration form).
Please contact the Events Division of Kuttumb International’s Queensland Branch on (07) 3831 3788, or email email@example.com if you do not receive a confirmation email.
- You must pay all registration fees, including any late fees, in full to Kuttumb International prior to the start of the APP Conference. If you do not, you will be refused entry to the APP Conference.
- Credit card payments are made directly through NAB Transact to ensure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored by Kuttumb International.
- Any registrations received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Any request to change your registration must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No such requests can be made over the phone. If you would like to transfer your registration to another delegate, you may do so if:
- the substituted delegate is from the same organisation as you; and
- you have notified Kuttumb International of the proposed substitution by email prior to deadline.
- Your attendance at the APP Conference is, at all times, at the sole discretion of Kuttumb International. Kuttumb International reserves the right to refuse entry to you to the APP Conference, or to request that you leave the APP Conference, without notice for any reason whatsoever. If this occurs, then a refund of the registration fee will be facilitated in some circumstances (at Kuttumb International’s sole discretion).
You must at all times comply with:
- these terms and conditions;
- any terms and conditions imposed by venue of conference
- any reasonable direction given to you by Kuttumb International, the Venue host, or any of their employees, agents or contractors,
- Kuttumb International reserves the right to immediately terminate the registration of any delegate that it reasonably believes is not complying, or has not complied, with the above terms.
Cancellations and Refunds
- All cancellations and requests for refunds must be made by email to email@example.com.
- No refunds will be issued by Kuttumb International until after the APP Conference has finished.
Cancellations of individual registrations made:
- after deadline the registration fees will not be refunded.
Audio and video recording
Audio and video recording is strictly not permitted during the APP Conference. If you fail to comply with this term, Kuttumb International or its representatives or agents may require you to leave the session or the APP Conference.
You agree that Kuttumb International is not liable to you for any loss, damage, injury or any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or economic loss or damage (including loss of opportunity, exemplary or punitive damages) whether to person or property and whether arising from default, negligence, misconduct or otherwise by Kuttumb International, its employees, agents or contractors in connection with the APP Conference.
You agree to indemnify Kuttumb International against liability for, or in respect of, any claims, demands, actions, costs, expenses, losses and damages arising out of or in connection with or as a consequence of any of your acts or omissions in connection with the APP Conference that breach these terms and conditions.
Privacy and Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that, in respect of your attendance at the APP Conference:
- you may be photographed, filmed or recorded;
- Kuttumb International can use and disclose your name and image in any material, including promotional material (Material) in connection with the APP Conference or future conferences, without any compensation to you;
- Kuttumb International can use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose in connection with the APP Conference;
- all right, title and interest (including intellectual property rights) in the Material will automatically vest in Kuttumb International on its creation;
- you unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any of your moral rights in the Materials and agree to not institute, maintain or support any claim or proceeding for infringement of any such rights;
- exhibitors have access to name badge scanning software that enables them to “scan” your name badge to obtain your contact details (name, company, State and email). Kuttumb International is not responsible for the subsequent use, disclosure or other handling of your personal information by any exhibitor or any other person who obtains your personal information using the name badge scanning software.